Nov 24, 2012

Meaning...Less...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They met...psychologists
They met...psychiatrists
I didn't wonder


It pricked...the pin
It injured...the knife
I didn't feel

 
It took to....hospital
It took to...mortuary
I didn't see
 

 
They visited...friends
They visited...allied

I never knew
 
It clothed...white
It clothed...silence
I didn't wear 

 
It wept...many
It wept...none
I didn't hear

 
It burnt....fire
It burnt...ashes
I didn't care


   







It shined...the sun
It shined...the day
I didn't wake up


It rained..thundering
It rained...lightning
I didn't dance

   
It flew... the wind
It flew...the scent
I didn't smell it

 
It showered...flowers
It showered...fruits
I didn't pick one

 
It wanders...soul
It wanders...desires
I didn't find...you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: