As you proceed: No intention to hurt any emotions or beliefs, only imagination...
Balcony of the 5th floor of a ten storey building. Around 3:00pm. Two ladies on the scene, Janki and Urmi.
Janki(looking out) : Hey Urmi, see those guys. Are they saadhus?
Urmi(with a smile):Oh! Janki… They are contestants of an upcoming fashion contest. You were in underground, I accept. Before coming back, at least you would have googled about the present Bharath.
Janki: Yeah. I was busy with my philosophy thesis submission and hi-byes. I thought of doing so, but forgot in hurry. You tell me, what happened in these Years?
Urmi: Sure .. Do you remember? To marry you through ‘swayamvar’, Ram had to break the bow.
Janki: Yes.I do remember.
A flash of Swayamvar. Urmi’s voice awakes Janki from her thoughts
Urmi: Now-a-days, to propose a girl, log kya kya nahin karte! Marriage has lost its value. Living relationships… hangouts…dating…break-ups… new relations. So fast and so simple.
Janki: Urmi, Paathaal intelligence informed that Ravan got sanction order for his rebirth from Brahma. Do you know anything about it?
Urmi: Last week I saw some facebook updates on it. Give me a minute, Be Right Back.
Urmi disappears. Janki looks out of the balcony.
Janki (to herself): Where will be Ram? Yama Maharaj may know about it.
Thinks for a while… Dials “ - - - - - - - - -“ … Ringing sound.
“Welcome to Yama Network. To know about your balance and expiry date, press 1; to know about special offers, press 2, to know about converting to post life connection, press 3; to know about value added services like daily life countdown alert, dialer tone and yamanet, press 5; and to talk to Chitragupta press 9.”
Janki presses 9. “Please stay on line. Chitragupta is attending another call, he will talk to you in a while” Some background music….
Janki (getting irritated. to herself): what a music!!!
Chitragupta: Good evening. This is Chitragupta for your help. What can I do for you?
Janki: I want to know about the status of a post-life connection. The customer name is “Ram”
Chitragupta: Sure ma’am, I can help you. Can you give his pre-life number of reference and details for confirmation?
Janki: Pre-Life number “- - - - - - - - - -“. Address : Ayodhya, near sarayu river, faizabad, uttarpradesh. Status: committed suicide jumping into river.
Chitragupta: Please hold on the line ma’am, let me check the details.
Again the same dull background music
Chitragupta: Thank you for being on the line. I have checked the status of the post-life connection. Now he is in the Hell, last two days of his post-life. After that the connection will be renewed on a pre-life basis. The new sim will be registered in Keral. Any more information Ma’am?
Janki(surprised): Yeah. Why he is in the Hell?
Chitragupta: Let me check Ma’am.
Again a Pause and the same BGM
Chitragupta: Thank you again. He is been in the Hell for the last 3 days. The reason is not accessible for me Ma’am. You may contact our head office. Anything else Ma’am?
Janki: No. Thank You.
Chitragupta: Thank you Ma’am. Have a nice evening.
Janki takes her laptop and hits on the google “Why Ran in Hell?”
Janki clicks on the 1st result, and the link to yama.net opens
She reads the article….
“The accusations on Ram to be sentenced to Hell are:
1. He broke Shiva Dhanus and didn’t bother to repair it.
2. He took “4 –on – a shot” stand where he didn’t enquire the willfulness of the other 3 ladies for their marriage.
3. He went against his father’s wish in going for Vanvas.
4. By allowing Laksh to accompany him, he denied Urmi a married life in the budding stage itself.
5. Ram to save his side, advised Shoorpanakha to approach Laksh like an opportunist/selfish person. So he is the culprit of both Laksh and Urmi again.
6. He supported attack on woman-Shoorpanakha.
7. Though he was able, he never tried to convince Janki that the deer is a Rakshas and hence becomes reason for her kidnap.
8. When Maricha yelled “Hey Brother Laksh, help me” in Ram’s voice, Ram unheard the consequences. Ha could have shouted loudly “Laksh, it is Maricha who is imitating my voice”.
9. He cheated Bali and killed him; and conquered bali’s kingdom for Sugrev.
10. Of no other choice, Bali’s wife, Tara had to be Sugrev’s queen in Ram’s presence.
11. On mob’s gossips, Ram doubted Janki and ordered “Agnisudhi” without supporting his wife’s loyalty.
12. Instead of rejecting the false views by a citizen and understanding the conspiracy and harassment of kaikeyi on Janki, Ram silently supported Janki’s exile.
13. Over his assumption on Janki as a non-trustworthy wife, he conducts yagna with kanjan Sita, leaving his righteousness image far behind.
14. He battled against children.
15. He committed suicide to escape from his guilt.
So he is there”
Janki (exhales and to herself): OMG!!! Let me see what Urmi has to say.
Opens urmi.blogspot.ay subtitled “saga of an ignored Woman”. She sees the post with title “Why Ram deserves Hell”. That was similar as yama.net
1. He took “4 –on – a shot” stand where he didn’t enquire the willfulness of the other 3 ladies for their marriage.
2. By allowing Laksh to accompany him, he denied Urmi a married life in the budding stage itself.
3. Ram to save his side, advised Shoorpanakha to approach Laksh like an opportunist/selfish person. So he is the culprit of both Laksh and Urmi again.
4. He supported attack on woman-Shoorpanakha.
5. Because of Ram’s actions, Laksh was suspected of his honesty and accuses as opportunist by Janki.
6. On mob’s gossips, Ram doubted Janki and ordered “Agnisudhi” without supporting his life’s loyalty.
Urmi enters the scene with her laptop. Sees Janki reading het post.
Urmi: Sorry Janki, fact is fact, may you be blind.
Janki smiles. Urmi opens her laptop and shows her some files.
Urmi: I have been researching on Ravan’s rebirth for long time and got some idea about where he will be taken rebirth. It will be in Keral- God’s on country.
Janki: Is it true!!! You may be kidding!!!
Urmi: No Dear, I have supporting documents. And this time Ravan is taking birth to do his part of vengeance. Putting myself into his shoes, I don’t feel Ravan has done any injustice to Ram. And Ravan always kept his gallantry, I think. May be you can tell more about it, Janki?
Urmi’s ears impatiently extended to the protagonist’s words…..
To be continued….